Wednesday, August 5, 2009

CATCH UP POST!

So wow its August now and I have a lot to post! I got back from a trip to South Carolina three weeks ago. It was quite the trip! But a lot of fun. We went to the beach, we say Mt. Rushmore, we stopped in Nauvoo, we went up in the gate way arch, we (Katy, Amy and I) got pedicures, and much more it was a lot of fun!
June and July went by fast! the 28th was another birthday for me :) I turned 17! and Jessica turned 20! We celebrated with family. It was really fun.
Pioneer day came and went as usual and was a great success. It was a BUSY day at the store!
And now its August! School starts in 15 days! Holy cow! I'll be a senior this year. I've done 90% of my school shopping already but am not looking forward to another year of school.
I'm sure there is so much more but I tried to sum it all up! sorry there aren't any pictures!

No comments: