Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm a slacker!

Last night was our first snow :(. I am bummed! It isn't even Halloween yet. As for school, things are great! My classes are going very easy for me. My college class is my favorite and is by far one of my easiest classes. On the home front work is picking up, which is awesome! I'm quite excited for the rush of the holidays! The wedding of course has come and gone and was absolutely gorgeous! We had so much fun! As for going to Paul Mitchell, things have changed. I am now planning to attend Evans that is also in St. George. It is cheaper and is more of a hands on school. I'm getting ready to send in my application! I can't wait for graduation! It's not coming soon enough. Well I think thats about all my mind can gather for a post! I hope its good enough!

No comments: