Saturday, May 9, 2009

Paul Mitchell baby!


Ok so I am COMPLETELY ecstatic! yesterday Christi called me from Pual Mitchell in St. George. (the hair school I really REALLY want to attend) Can I just say again I am so excited! For those of you who don't know I have wanted to attend beauty school for FOREVER, so this call was just the topping on the cake. Christi had just mailed me some information in the mail and an application. During our call she basically told me once I graduate I am accepted! WOO! It totally made my day. She also said when we come over again she would give my mom and I a tour and free manicures. Can't pass up free manicures!

Also to top it off I got a letter from an Elder I have been writing. (thanks to aunt Amy :]) My day was so fabulous. I was so excited to read his letter. I had to write him back last night.

Well previous to today some other exciting things have happened. Last sunday we celebrated Jordan's 10th birthda. This year she was SO excited about her birthday it made it so much funner. I can't believe she's 10 already. Also on the previous note we FINALLY developed my pictures from my NYC trip last summer. Ya basically a year ago but still I am so excited to get them done. Better late than never right?

Also, so I don't have to make a million posts. School is officially out for me on the 23rd of this month. BRING ON SUMMER! I am so excited for summer and the fun events that will follow. Now if we could just get Jessica home ;] jk

Well I think thats it until some other exciting thing happens!



No comments: